This page is under construction
please return soon and hopefully it will be finished :)
Work on the site is proceding slowly because of other things going on in my life. However here is some (as yet incomplete) material that has been started:..
- A lengthy, still verbose, bunch of thoughts around the thought of compromise among many of those who lead us, and those who follow. Compromise is not necessarily something deliberately done in order to mess things up. We can often compromise in our trying to be helpful, as the apostle wrote, while being "all things" to "all men". The link is here and will open in a seperate window or tab.
- Some thoughts on the most basic statement of beliefs - The Apostles' Creed - dating from the 3rd and 4th centuries. The link is here and will open in a seperate window or tab.
- A couple of other pages... one about racism at here and another about abomination (as viewed by God) at here and will open in a seperate window or tab.
- Mention is made on that page of a statement of faith known as the Te Deum Laudamus (We praise Thee, O God) which may be included here, and when it does. will also open in a seperate window or tab.
- Something that I discovered which has caused me very great concern - in fact it surprised me how widespread it is, was the amount of bullying that goes on in a surprising number of churches that are under the authoritarian leadership of those who follow 3rd John's Diotrephes, by-lined as "He who loves the pre-eminence by that epistle's author, identified as John (the elder). I have written an introductionary page here on the topic of b>"Battered Sheep"which appears to be rampant throughout so many claiming to be "Christian Churches". The link will also open in a seperate window or tab. There is a directory giving a few examples in our "info" directory on this site.
This page and the website are Copyright © 2009 and later.
Designed to be viewed in Mozilla Firefox or Opera web browsers,
although will display in Internet Explorer.
last updated 14th July, 2014.
contact may be made with the writer at info - (at) wildernesschristianity.net